"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Sunday, May 06, 2007



It feels good to have all expenses paid for, anywhere you go, whatever you do, anything you want.
It feels good even if it's just a thought.



I think it feels much much better spending the money I earned. You know, I dont owe you anything.

If I have my own room (I dont want the whole apt/house), I know I will live in it.
Eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, and sleep. That, is my ideal life.
Yea, I wont go out.
It's a damn strong feeling.

Until then, I wont stay in one place for long, and I'll still go out. haha

________________________________

I'm halfway through season 2 of Las Vegas, and the disc(s) is spoilt.
There's 2 new disc of Grey's Anatomy Season 3 =) And I cant wait for tuesday to come. haha


Posted at 01:15






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-